This run of the Business of Telling Stories yielded many fabulous client slideshows. Here are a few.
Choosing your music is such an important part of the slideshow creation process. There have recently been a lot of changes to the companies that I purchase licensed music from for my films & slideshows. I always encourage you to read all the license terms & conditions before you purchase and if you are unsure which license you need reach out to them first. I am highlighting a few of the key changes that will affect my purchases, but I encourage you to research how the changes may affect you.
- On SongFreedom my favorite artist Frances England‘s songs went from Silver to Gold.
- On SongFreedom Platinum songs increased from $49.99 to $59.99.
- On MusicBed self-promotion showreel now requires a commercial license.
- On MusicBed 5-use licenses are no longer available to non-Wedding Photographers.
- On MusicBed the types of licenses were revamped and it was not clear as a non-Wedding Photographer which license to choose. I contacted them and you choose based on the inclusion of video or only images.
Colie is a storytelling documentary family photographer living the good life in Boulder, Colorado with her husband of fourteen years, James, and their daughter Chloe. She loves to tell the true stories of her clients, just as they are. While her love of photography started long before the birth of her daughter, it has taken on a life of its own as she strives to capture all of her own moments and now her clients. Colie is also the instructor of the photography workshops: The Art of Telling Stories and The Business of Telling Stories. Besides photography, she loves espresso, Thai food, any movie with Denzel Washington, and traveling.